With the recent outbreak of coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), the Charles Simeon Trust has decided to make a few changes to its various ministry events.
We are excited to launch three Online Workshops on Biblical Exposition in May. These will be live, interactive Workshops, including instructional sessions, expositions, and small group sessions. For more information, visit our Online Workshop webpages on Acts, John, and Ecclesiastes.
We are offering the following advice and accommodations for future in-person Workshops:
- We are encouraging best practices to stop the spread of any disease, including: washing hands, keeping safe distance, covering coughs and sneezes, and staying home if sick. For further information on best practices, please consult the CDC advice.
- We are encouraging all participants who are in high risk categories (older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions), to stay home in order to reduce risk of exposure. For more information about these categories, please consult the CDC advice.
- Workshop hosts are being encouraged to properly clean and disinfect facilities where Workshops are taking place. The Charles Simeon Trust is in contact with hosts regarding both cleaning procedures and this statement.
- Anyone who wishes to cancel a Workshop registration in the United States or Canada, due to concerns about the outbreak, will be given a full refund. Please contact the Charles Simeon Trust at email@example.com to cancel a registration and request a refund. Registrations for Workshops in other countries are handled by the host churches and should be directed to them for processing.
If you have any questions or other concerns, please contact the Charles Simeon Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently affected locations include:
- Calgary, March 24-26, 2020: CANCELLED
- Chicago, March 24-26, 2020: CANCELLED
- Seattle, April 22-24, 2020: CANCELLED
- Portland (Women), April 23-25, 2020: CANCELLED
- Fayetteville, April 29-May 1, 2020: CANCELLED
- Toronto, April 29-May 1, 2020: CANCELLED
- Denver, May 6-8, 2020: CANCELLED
- Wheaton, May 6-8, 2020: CANCELLED
- Providence, May 19-21, 2020: CANCELLED