Thank you for considering partnering financially with the Charles Simeon Trust. Donations help support our mission to promote the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world by training the next generation of biblical expositors.
Ways to Give:
- Credit Card or automatic bank transfer (ACH) gifts may be submitted securely via the relevant button below.
- Checks can be made out to the Charles Simeon Trust and sent to the relevant address below. Giving via check or one of the following options helps us avoid costly processing fees.
- Gifts may be directed from donor advised funds or foundations.
- To give via domestic wire transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our account information
- To give appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), please email email@example.com for our account information. Donations of appreciated securities can currently be accepted by Charles Simeon Trust in the USA only.
- If you are interested in making a planned or estate gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to discuss your philanthropic goals with a member of our team. Residents of the USA may also find this Gift and Estate Planning Brochure helpful.
The Charles Simeon Trust is a 501(c)3 non-profit in the United States (since 2001) and our Federal Tax Identification Number is 36-7342471. The Charles Simeon Trust is a registered charity in Canada (since 2016). Donations are tax-deductible.
CA Online Giving
Charles Simeon Trust Canada
600 The East Mall
PO Box 11564
Toronto, ON M9B 6L1